Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC12


Another great week of entries here at The Play Date Cafe!
It's been so fun to watch new players come on board and we thank you for spreading the word!

We are very excited to welcome our
January Guest Designer  
Teresa Kline of Enjoy the VA Sunshine
We think you will love Teresa's style as much as we do!

This week's design host is Alison.
Alison is our resident digi-stamp expert
complete with her very own line.
This week she brings us a color combo
just right for the chilly days and nights.

Here is what Alison had to say about this week's inspiration...

"It has been so cold, and there has been so much snow.. this photo immediately captivated my attention.. the blues had almost a crystal effect to them.. I thought it would be 'cool' to try to captivate the colors and that glittery/crystal feeling of this photo onto paper...So here is my project."


 Here are projects from our other designers to help inspire you.....


Julie ~ A Vintage Chic


 Sarah ~ The Art of Moodling


Sandi ~ The Paper Trail / Celticwoman



Teresa Kline ~ Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Guest Designer for January

The prize for this week is a $20 stamping and scrapping grab bag

Please follow the rules carefully to enter.

Deadline for prizes is 11:59pm EST on Tuesday
Cafe Spotlight will be announced during the next challenge.
ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PLAY! 
We want you to enjoy this challenge, so interpret the colors the way you see them. We are not using specific card stock color names nor brands for our challenges, so you can really break out of the box and have some fun. What we do ask is that the colors that are in the challenge be OUR focal colors...when using additional colors, please limit them to neutrals. You are welcome to combine challenges, but we do ask that 1. They be used for the first time here 2. You mention in your post that you are playing (better yet, display our color challenge photo) and 3. OUR colors are the focus of the card.
See complete rules on sidebar at right
TO LEAVE A COMMENT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO WINNERS SPOTLIGHT




THE CUP OF THE WEEK & FAB 4


Challenge #11 has come to a close.
A very warm thank you to all who entered.
This challenge is only successful because of YOU so please, PLEASE play with us again!

 The Play Date Cafe congratulates 
The Fab 4 for Challenge #10:
(in alphabetical order)

Bonita ~ Splitcoast Gallery 
Patcrafts ~Pats Blog


The Fab can proudly display the
'I Made the Fab 4'
badge on their blogs!


and The Play Date Cafe Cup of the Week...

 

Laura ~ As Happy As.....

Laura wins a $20 stamper/scrapper prize package and can proudly display the 'Play Date Cafe Winner' Badge.



Laura will also be eligible to be 
a Guest Designer here in the Cafe.
Laura please contact me at julieranae@hotmail.com
with your mailing address

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!



14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura!!!
    I loved the variety of blues! Sarah, I am so fond of your moodling!!!
    So. her is my
    "blue Angels" and thank you for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 06:22pm, NY 09:22pm] - 14 Jan [UK 02:22am, OZ 01:22pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congtats for th winner and the Fab 4!
    This new Challenge is great! Nice colours :)
    I hope I will find some time to make something this week :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Laura and Fab Four - they are all brilliant. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura congrats that is one beautiful design, and Fab4, well what else can we say, You were FAB. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing me to be a "Fab 4." So excited. This card base has been laying around forever just waiting for the inspiration you provided. Love this blog. My badge will be posted on my blog.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Laura and the Fab Four! WOW - I'm so honored to be selected as one of the four - I'm so excited :) It totally just made my day!!!! Looking forward to participating in many more challenges - sincerely wonderful blog ladies! I will wear the badge proudly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to he winners, the dt samples are fabulous.....thanss so much for having me along this month....you gals rock!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours this week - I have posted my card with Mr Linky. Well done to last week's winners, they were all great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally have joined in! lol Thank you for the colours, my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this colour scheme, so just had to have a go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done to last week's winner and the Fab4! A great challenge this week, thank you for the inspiring creations from the DT, Petra. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to Laura!

    This is my first time playing the Playdate Cafe Challenge. Such fun and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for choosing me to be one of the Fab 4, I was so excited. I love the colours of this weeks challenge and mine is now on my blog.

    ReplyDelete