Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC64




Welcome to a very exciting week here in The Cafe.

It's the debut of our
amazing new design team!

You've been introduced to them but now you will 
truly get to know them by way of their
awesome creativity!

Of course, you will see some very familiar faces,
girls that have been a part of our team for awhile now.
Savannah O'Gwynn & Ruby McGuire will be joining
Julie Ranae & Sarah as Senior Designers
and Andrea Ewen is joining the team as a first
term designer after an extended stay as a
Private Blend Designer.

We are very excited about the direction of our challenge
in 2011 and we think you will be too.
Some challenge 'twists' and new sponsors are just a couple
of the creative ways we hope to inspire you to play along each week.

So let's get started on this week's challenge!
Senior Designer Julie Ranae is your color host this week.

"If you have been a player with us for very long, you can
always get a sense of which of us is hosting, as our
color stories tend to be very much like our personalities.
I love subtle color...I love smoky shades, icy shades.
I also love bold colors as well.  Beyond that, I love to
be creative with the color stories that hopefully inspire
you to create.  I truly hope you enjoy this week's colors
and I look forward to you sharing your creativity
in The Cafe Gallery"


This week's prize is from our
fabby paper crafting 'grab bag'
for this week's 'Cup of the Week'
provided by .....

Without further ado, let's see what
our fabby new designers have done to
inspire you using this week's colors.....

 Fiona Shultz ~ Made by Fee


Senior Designer
Savannah O'Gwynn ~ Savannahland2


 Jaclyn Miller ~ Designs by Jax


 Andrea Ewen ~ EwenStyle


 Libby Hickson ~ Libby's Little Addiction


 Private Blend Designer
Colleen Dietrich ~ Dietrich Designs


 Michele Gross ~ Studio MSG


 Senior Designer
 Ruby McGuire ~ Ruby 2 Shoes


Jinny Newlin ~ Soaring


Tracey Kuzniak ~ TRace's Tri's


Senior Designer
Sarah Anderson ~ The Art of Moodling



Please follow the rules carefully to enter.
Deadline for prizes is 11:59pm EST on Tuesday
The 'Cup of the Week' will be announced during the next challenge.
ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PLAY! 
We want you to enjoy this challenge. 
Interpret the colors the way you see them. 
We do not use specific card stock color names or brands.
Break out of the box and have fun! 
The main requirement is:
PDCC COLORS BE THE 
FOCUS OF YOUR SUBMISSION
When using additional colors, please limit them to neutrals. 
You are welcome to combine challenges, 
but we do ask that:
 1. The PDCC name and/or photo is used
2. OUR colors are the focus of the card.
 
See complete rules on sidebar at left





The Fab 4
The Cream in our Coffee
and
THE CUP of the WEEK


Another great challenge has come to a close.
A very warm thank you to all who entered.
This challenge is only successful because of YOU
so please, PLEASE play with us again!

This Week's Fab 4...
(in alphabetical order)


The Fab can proudly display the
'I Made the Fab 4'
badge on their blogs!

The Cream in our Coffee...
( honorable mentions in random order )

 
This group can proudly display the
'Cream in Our Coffee'
badge on their blogs!

and

The Cup of the Week...



 
Michelle wins the fabby grab bag prize from


and can proudly display the 'Cup of the Week' Badge.
 
Cup of the Week Winners
please contact Julie Ranae at julieranae@hotmail.com
with your mailing address to receive your prize.


25 comments:

  1. Yay us!! I'm so happy to be here! Wonderful post, Julie. And great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've been the first to submit! This challenge was timely as these are my favourite colours.
    Really nice samples from the DT members!
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the winners!!!
    Love the "tiffany blue" color combo!


    http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2011/01/play-date-cafe_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo thank you for making me one of your "cream" this week. Congratulations to everyone, and Michelle - your card is stunning. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulously scrumptious are all these projects! What a team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thank you for choosing me as one of your "creams" this week! I am really enjoying your challenges and this weeks colours are great as always. Your new designers work is inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous colour combo this week!! I hope I'll get a chance to play along ... beautiful DT work too ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Thanks for the Cup of the Week! Congrats to every one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the new teamies! Wish I could play this week, LOVE these colors. Thanks for the mention last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our team's creations all look so fabulous together up there! So happy to be working with you all, and a HUGE congrats to our winners from last week! The entries were outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What what an exciting day... The Dt samples are gorgeous..Love this color combo too!! Congratulations to everybody and thank you so much for picking me for one of the Fab 4!!! Yipiee:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What gorgeous inspiration to be had here!! I'm new to your blog, but I'll be back with an entry soon!
    Smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so very much for the recognition! It was great to play and I look forward to coming back for more fun! Congratulations to the other creams and cups...and to the newest designers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2nd day of trying to upload to linky, I don't think he likes me!!
    here is my blog post

    http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2011/01/play-date-cafe_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there ladies, thanks for choosing me as one of your "creams" this week - I now have a massive smile on my face and am proudly displaying the picture on my sidebar! Congrats to all the others too.

    Thanks for another great challenge this week!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yipeeeee!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card for the Fab 4! So many beautiful DT samples and entries! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous DT projects - a great inspiration!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was a little unsure of these colors at first, but I'm so glad I tried anyway! Thanks for another great challenge, ladies! You are inspiring as always! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the great challenge. I wasn't sure about the colours together but I really like them. Welcome to the new DT members. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello big team i have problems to enter my proyects for this week, i have 2 cards and 1 box in the same post, but the link of the Challenge only let me enter 1 picture.
    I don't know how to solve this problem.
    Sorry for my english, i hope you can undrestand me.
    Hugs from Spain.
    Loli

    ReplyDelete
  21. какие интересные открыточки. в следующей ждите и меня)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the dt makes great cards and great colours :0)
    I had problems with the inlinks took ages to get it to work but done now :)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just gorgeous colours this week and fab DT cards!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. I missed the cut off, but I am leaving a link to me card here...thanks!

    http://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.com/2011/01/stampers-dream-just-for-you.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete