Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's 'Color Splash' Time!



Oh yeah....It's that time again!

Color Splash Week
here in The Cafe

For those who may be new to the 'splash' challenge,
simply create a project using
Black & White with a 'Splash' of our designated color.

This week's splash is ...

Black ... White ... Magenta


Look who's back as this week's sponsor!


FreckledFawn.com is a lovely online shop filled with
washi tape, wood chips, paper clips and more!


Our 'Cup of the Week' will win ...



Now for inspiration from
our Design Team...


























Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to link my entry last week - duh! Even edited the post ready ;)
    love the colour splash projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Please delete my entry #16. I uploaded the wrong card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! I had such fun playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aways LOVE the Color Splashes! FAB cards and creations from the DT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used my SU! Magenta ink in a very long time - that was fun!! Thank you for the fantastic DT inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the deadline 'coz my internet connection was down!! :(
    Here is my post though..do have a look.
    http://www.parusperceptions.com/2013/05/black-and-white-and-splash-of-colour.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed the deadline too - crap and I had such fun with it :-((

    http://www.pearlgateway.com/2013/05/pdcc-and-casual-friday-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete