Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pretty in Pastel



We are so glad you came by to see the newest color story!
Our design team work hard each & every week to bring you
fresh new color combos & inspiration.

Let's get right to this week's challenge!


This week's suggested colors are...

 Raspberry...Pastel Pink...Lilac


We are happy to welcome back this week's sponsor...


Elizabeth Mindemann

My name is Elizabeth and I am first and foremost a wife and mother to three young children (ages 6, 5, and 3). I love to scrapbook and am super excited about turning what I love into a home business with Close To My Heart! I fell in love with their products in the fall of 2010. I would love to teach you and your friends new stamping techniques and fabulous ways to preserve your memories and share your story.
My website: www.elizabethmindemann.ctmh.com
My blog: www.ejoym.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/yourmemoriesyourstory


Our 'Cup of the Week' will win ...



Now for inspiration from
our Design Team...





 




















Please link up your project below
and have fun!

You can stay up-to-date with all that's
happening here in The Cafe.
Come *LIKE* us on Facebook
and
Follow us on Twitter
@ThePDCC

Join us again Monday night as we 
announce the 'Cup of the Week'
and Honorable Mentions
here in The Cafe!

6 comments:

  1. I love the pretty colors this week! Thanks for all of the fabulous inspiration from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and beautiful DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another wonderful color combo this week! Wonderful DT cards, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the beautiful design inspiration and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, DT, for all the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be playing along any more.

    ReplyDelete