Monday, March 8, 2010

PDCC Design Team Update


 For this week's challenge,


 

DESIGN TEAM CALL UPDATE

Rather than have some of you wonder and fret,
we thought an update was in order.

The emails have gone out to those who
have been chosen...but we are waiting on a
couple of replies.  A deadline has been set
for responses, so if you have not been
contacted, there is still an opportunity for you.

Also...a few NEW opportunities have arisen
for the applicants of the PDCC Design Team,
so those contacts will be made soon.

We hope to have all contacts made no later than Tuesday.



5 comments:

  1. :( nothing in my mail buaaaaaaaaaaa so sad .. maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh - no e/m for me either :( Thanks so much for the opportunity to apply! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the future when you decide to change or add to your current DT.

    In the meantime, I'll keep watching for the fun weekly color challenges and look forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing what lucky gals/guys made the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all who have been contacted...how exciting!!!
    I'm just waiting for the new challenge and can't wait to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to the new design team! Maybe I'll be invited to you guys next time!

    ReplyDelete