Monday, December 20, 2010

The Next New Designers in The Cafe!


For the current challenge
click here


It's Day Two of The Big Reveal
'Cafe~Style'!

Each day we are revealing 
two new designers
who will be joining us in January.
If you missed our first new designer
announced yesterday, make sure you scroll
down or click here to see who it is!

We are thrilled to welcome.....

The Play Date Cafe Design Team

"I am a 46 yr old part-time nurse living in beautiful 
“cottage country” of Muskoka Ontario Canada.
 I have been married to the most wonderful man 
for the last 21 yrs and we have a fantastic 18 yr old daughter
who will be graduating from college this Spring!
I have been a scrapbooker for about 7 years and 
a card maker for about 3 yrs. 
During the summer months I love to compete in triathlons.
I am very competitive LOL! 
I am so thrilled to be a part of the Play Date Café Design Team
and to contribute to their colour challenges for.....
I just LOVE colour !!!!"

We are also excited to welcome.....
The Play Date Cafe Design Team

 
"My love for paper crafting began eight years ago
when I attended a stamping party for my mom.  
As soon as I saw what I could do with stamps, I was hooked!
  As a child who always loved design, color and drawing 
(and having a graphic design degree), 
stamping came naturally.  
Though I dabble in scrapbooking a bit, 
my true love is making cards. 
Card making has become a great healing tool for me. 
I now find myself spending almost every day 
in my craft room creating something...
all while balancing the life of being 
a stay-at-home mom to three beautiful children.
  Other things I enjoy are 
sewing...Disco...the word "awesome"...
kickboxing...cooking...serving in my church.  
I love sharing paper crafting with others.  
My aim is that my blog and work will inspire people
to not only create, but to try new things as well."

We are thrilled to have both of these talented ladies
with us for at least the next six months!
Make sure you make a visit to their blogs 
and encourage them...you're gonna love what you see!

We are excited to welcome
Tracey & Jaclyn!


8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! A huge welcome to the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to see your new team emerging!! You've chosen a real winner in Tracey, so pleased to see her name here! And welcome also to Jaclyn! Looking forward to seeing what they have for us int eh upcoming new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the new designers...Tracey is a wonderful artist, so happy to see her on your "crew"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat, Tracey and Jaclyn! Can't wait to see what goodies you cook up for us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to both ladies. I have to say I know Tracey and she is a gem. I adore her work and all that special goodness she pours into her creations.Watch out she will have you looking at glitter in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies. It's nice to get to know you a bit. Can't wait to see all your PPC MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Tracey! Congratulations and hug to both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete