Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Final New Designers Are Here!


It's the final day of The Big Reveal
'Cafe~Style'!

Each day we've revealed
two new designers
who will be joining us in January.
If you missed our first five new designers
announced over the past three days, make sure you scroll
down to see who they are!

We are totally thrilled to welcome.....
The Play Date Cafe Design Team

"I'm a mostly-SAHM living in Austin, Texas.  
My two preschoolers keep me busy during the day 
so I do most of my stamping late at night 
once the house is quiet.  
I also work a couple part-time jobs
both as a substitute teacher at my kids' preschool, 
and also for Hero Arts, doing behind the scenes admin work, 
blog posts and best of all, corresponding with contest winners
such a fun job!  
I've served on a couple design teams in the past...
Hambo Stamps and Firecracker Designs by Pamela.  
I love playing along with blog challenges, 
so I am completely thrilled to be joining 
The Play Date Cafe team in 2011!!"

and now we welcome our newest
Private Blend Designer....
 Colleen Dietrich to 
The Play Date Cafe Design Team 

"I began cardmaking in 2007
and felt the ‘addiction’ take hold pretty quickly!  
I took the leap into blogging in late May 2010.  
My cards have won numerous challenge awards, 
and recently I was named as a Guest Designer for
Off The Wall Craftiness as well as a 
Guest Designer for the 
Splitcoast CAS Winter 2010-11 Design Team 

So there you have it!
What a team, huh!
Prepare to be super-inspired in 2011
with the new blend of designers here at
The Play Date Cafe!

We'll see you at midnight, EST with a
brand, new challenge!


          

8 comments:

  1. Pleased as punch to see another Hero Arts girl on the team!! Sending big hugs and congrats, Libby - couldn't be more pleased for you!

    And congrats also to Colleen - looking forward to seeing more of your work here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the final two picks! I'm looking forward to seeing their designs! Great team! Great Challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the new arrivals, hope you have a fabulous journey playing along with The Play Date Cafe. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for The New Year. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all these wonderful women!!!! This will be an exciting year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Libby!!!! Just saw this! Congratulations, girlie! HUGS!!!!

    Now I gotta scroll down and see who is is on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely group of designers! Talented, fun and super sweet to boot! I'm in inky heaven!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you both! SO happy to see Libby here! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS to the new designers. What a great selection. Can't wait to see what they come up with for inspiration. Colleen, a HUGE HELLO to you and we Punchkateerz raize our punchez to you. Make us proud!!

    ReplyDelete